How to Reset Business PIN on Moniepoint POS
- on Jun 07, 2023
Did you forget your Moniepoint POS Machine Business PIN, and you’ve been seeking for ways to reset it? Search no more because I’m going to walk you through how you can reset business PIN on Moniepoint POS Machine.
Moniepoint is a Fintech company in Nigeria that offers an all-in-one payments, banking and operations platform for businesses. According to CBN, the company process $170 billion transactions annually, making it the most inclusive payment platform in the country.
As part of Moniepoint Business offerings, POS machine is one of the most lucrative business the Fintech offer Nigerians. As an agent of Moneipoint, if you forget your business PIN, here is how you can easily reset it on your POS terminal.
Moniepoint POS machine is one of the most used POS terminal in Nigeria. The company has agent all over the nation. So, it isn’t a surprising thing when Moniepoint agent report about not been able to process transactions because of incorrect Business PIN on the Moniepoint POS terminal.
Meanwhile, that’s just a minor thing to do. In this article, I’m going to walk you through how you can reset your Moneipoin Business Account PIN on the POS machine. So, without no further Ado, let’s dive into the primary reason of this article.
Reset Business PIN on Moniepoint POS Machine
To reset your business PIN on Moniepoint POS machine, follow the below step-by-steps instructions;
- If your Moniepoint POS machine is a smartphone-type device, dial *896*3# on it.
- If it’s mPOS machine, then remove your SIM card and insert it on your phone and dial *896*3#
- Next, input your Moniepoint account phone number and press Send to continue.
- Input the new 4 digit PIN you’d love to use, confirm the PIN and press Send to continue.
- You will receive a message stating that your Moniepoint POS Machine Business PIN has been reset successfully.
Reset PIN on Moniepoint Business App
Moniepoint business app is a mobile application built and designed by Moniepoint Inc for agents to manage and run their daily business transactions. If you forget your Moniepoint Business PIN, you can simply reset on the Moniepoint business app.
Follow the below steps to reset your Business PIN on Moniepoint Business App;
- Download the moniepoint business app from Google play store.
- Install and launch the app.
- Login to the app using your Moniepoint User ID and Password.
- In your dashboard, tap on Account and tap on the three-dot bar.
- Next, tap settings icon and then click on security
- Tap on reset transaction PIN and enter your Moniepoint Login password to proceed
- Next, input your desire 4 digit PIN, retype it to confirm the PIN
- Then tap on Change PIN and you’ll receive 6 digits OTP code
- Enter the code and tap on submit button.
Then, you’ll receive a pop-up notification stating that you’ve changed your Moniepoint transaction PIN successfully.
Reset your Moniepoint Business PIN online
To reset your Moniepoint Business PIN online, kindly follow these steps;
- Go-to your web browser and visit atm.moniepoint.com/password-reset.
- Enter your Moniepoint Username and Next
- Input your Email address and tap Next
- Input your Moniepoint registered phone number and tap Next
- OTP will be sent via email or phone number, confirm the code and tap Next to proceed
- Input your desire PIN and confirm it by retyping it
- Tap on Change PIN
Once you’re done with that, you’ve successfully changed your Moniepoint business PIN online.
Among the methods of changing Business PIN on Moniepoint, the USSD code process in the most simplest method. By dialing *896*3# on your Moniepoint POS Machine, you’ll be able to change your business transaction PIN successfully.
For further questions or enquires, kindly use the comment sections and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. Thanks for reading our blog, please do more by sharing it to the world and follow our social media pages to our latest banking and finance updates.