How to Apply and Get MTN Qwik Loan in Ghana
- on May 13, 2023
MTN Qwik Loan Ghana registration and how to apply has been discussed in this article. Getting Loan can be lifesaver especially in times of emergencies. Thanks to one of the largest Telecommunications company in Africa that makes the Loan possible.
MTN let all eligible mobile money users to get loan which they can collect at any merchants, agents, banks, ATMs e.t.c. In a nutshell, MTN Qwik Loan is a mobile money service that allows MTN customers to access instant loans without collateral and paperwork in Ghana.
This service is available to all MTN customers in Ghana. MTN subscribers in Ghana can now access quick loans ranging from GHS 10 to GHS 1000. The loan is payable within 30 days, and the interest rate ranges from 6% to 9% depending on the loan amount and duration.
In this article, I’ll walk you through the process of requesting QwikLoan from MTN Mobile Money Agent in Ghana. However, this service is only available to all MTN customers who have been registered on the network for at least three months and have a good repayment history.
|Steps of getting QwikLoan from MTN Ghana|
Requirements to Apply for MTN QwikLoan in Ghana
Here are the requirements and criteria to request for QwikLoan in Ghana:
- You should be at-least 18 years old
- You must have a valid means of national identification card of Ghanaian Government.
- You must be a MTN customer for at-least 90 days.
- You be have a MTN Mobile money wallet
- You must not owe any debt on your MoMo wallet
Once all those requirements has been provided, you’re one step ahead to qualify for MTN Loan. Therefore, you can go ahead and register for MTN QwikLoan.
Here are the process of applying for MTN QwikLoan in Ghana
Follow the instructions given below to request for MTN QwikLoan in Ghana.
- Dial *170# on your registered MTN momo number. *170# is a registration USSD code for MTN QwikLoan.
- Follow the prompts and enter your desire Amount. You are allowed to borrow any amount between GHS 10 and GHS 1000.
- Confirm your loan request and accept the terms and conditions of MTN Loan.
- The loan will be disbursed into your MTN Mobile money wallet, and you’ll receive the notification of the credit alert.
That’s just the simple step-by-steps guides to apply for MTN QwikLoan in Ghana. Moreso, you can simply repay your loan by dialing *170# and select option 5 which is Financial service. Enter the loan amount you want to repay and confirm your Repayment.
Immediately you repay the loan, the loan amount and interest will be deducted from your MTN Mobile Money account, and you will receive a notification of the repayment.